SkiData Administration Unit/Pay Station
The Administration Unit/Pay Station is the central component of Parking Management System.
Controlled via a central computer, it provides a comprehensive range of functions for monitoring and controlling all peripheral devices, as well as wide-ranging options for administering and evaluating various operational data. The operating mode (Pay Station mode or Administration Unit mode) can be switched at the touch of a button. Tickets are processed via a separate Coder connected to the central computer.
- Clearly structured, easy-to-use graphic user interface (GUI)
- Plain-text system messages for instant system status overview
- Application-specific keyboard
- Quality-assured in accordance with ISO 9001 standards
- Supported means of payment include cash, invoice, cheque, standard credit or debit cards, various City Cards, as well as system-based Time/Cash Debit Cards and manual payment methods
- System supports redeeming of short-term parking validations
- System-based Cash Debit Cards and supported City Cards can be recharged as needed
- Production of all system-based parking tickets, debit cards and special purpose cards
- Issuing and processing of parking tickets on keycards
- Support for special sales, receipt printing and issuing of replacement tickets
- Special functions for operator shift administration and cash flow